22 Activities To Do Over The Holidays
Holidays are a time to relax.
That’s not how it always feels though with all the parties and family dinners going on. Gift shopping and wrapping, cooking, cleaning, entertaining, etc. Repeat that pretty much every day and then vacation is over! What? Already?
We really need to focus on taking time for ourselves and our families because after all, that’s what this time of the year is for!
Here’s a list of 22 fun and festive things to do to get in the holiday spirit and actually have a fun time between all those dinner parties. Hope you enjoy!
- Take a walk while it’s snowing
- Drive around the neighborhood to observe the Christmas decorations
- Go ice skating
- Have a cozy afternoon drinking fancy hot chocolate
- Watch a random Christmas movie playing on TV
- Listen to Christmas songs while cooking
- Have a gift wrapping party
- Have a home spa day
- Watch a marathon of your favorite TV show
- Go skiing
- Build a snowman
- Take the day to read a good book
- Have coffee with a friend
- Go to a local holiday event
- Purchase and listen to a new Christmas album
- Go outside and take family pictures
- Take an afternoon nap
- Cook your favorite desert
- Write and send out holiday cards to friends
- Play board games with your friends or family
- Start a new project you haven’t had time for
- Organize your upcoming year